1. What time did you get up this morning? Ha To be honest I have not been to bed yet ...what can I say it's University!
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Thats uber tough I'm going to say Pearls though
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It's been ages maybe umm...Mission Impossible 3!
4. What is your favourite TV show? Desperate Housewifes, House, The OC.
5. What did you eat for breakfast? A crumpet with margarine and strawberry jam.
6. What foods do you dislike? Lots I am very picky
7. Your favourite potato chip? Ready Salted
8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Jem's Album can't remember title
9. What kind of car do you drive? Don't
10. Favourite sandwich? Subway - Roast Chicken
11. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance
12. What are your favorite clothes? PJs, Sweaters, Jeans.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? India
14. What color is your bathroom? Peach
15. Favourite brand of clothing? Ralph Lauren
16. Favourite time of day? 7pm onwards or 10am - 2pm on weekends.
17. Where would you want to retire to? Not sure yet.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Ice Skating
19. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
20. Are you a morning person or night owl? Both
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nope
22. What did you want to be when you were little? Ballet Dancer
23. What is your best childhood memory? Pass
24. Nicknames? None really
25. Piercings? Ears
26. Eye Color? Blue
27. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
28. Favorite restaurant? Tandoori Palace haha!
29. Favorite ice cream? Plain vanilla
30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Neiman Marcus
31. Bedtime? Varies
32. What are you listening to right now? My nxt door neighbours very loud music - ACDC
33. How many tattoos do you have? None
34. Next film you'll see? I think we are watching Pulp Fiction tonight
35. Tag anyone? Tag yourself!
01 March 2007
17 February 2007
Well this is the 100th post since the blog started last year in May! I can't believe I have been blogging since May last year that insane it doesn't feel that long at all. Anyway back to everyday stuff.
So I thought for this post I would talk about one of my favourite things....shoes.....flats to be more accurate! But before I do I have to tell you about the steal of the century I picked up on Trade Me. A Genuine Christian Dior Handbag it was soooooooooooo cute and I got at the most amazing price.
Anyway back to shoes...these are my favourites that I spotted on my handbag window shopping over at E-Luxury and Neiman Marcus.
L'Autre Chose Polka-Dot Ballet Flat
Giuseppe Zanotti Buckled Ballerina Slipper
Dolce and Gabbana Leather Ballerina
Also I am leaving for Christchurch and University tomorrow so it might be a few days till I get back up and running with the internet etc. I AM SO EXCITED!
15 February 2007
I was doing some handbag window shopping at E-Luxury today and look at these ever so cute finds....
Dior Lady Dior Pochette with Chain Strap
Tods Merlene Torcigione East West Bag
Tods Peggy East West Bag
LV Monogram Satin Multicolore Aumoniere
All I need now is a sugar daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!
14 February 2007
Yes thats right the countdown is almost finished. Lots of getting ready this week and getting packed up etc. I can't believe how much stuff I am taking with me!
I have saw lots of photos on blogs etc of the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style event and I have to say I think Paris Hilton looked really nice.... I know I have a soft spot for Paris Hilton and I always think she looks fab but I really like this look....
Looking forward to taking lots of picture over the next week I have promised lots of pictures of my new dorm room and the road trip up there so I will definatly have them up by next weekend.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
11 February 2007
10 February 2007
You may remember I bought this super cute card not that long ago....
Well I went back to the shop again today and picked up two more.
This one is - I COULD WORK FASTER BUT WHY RISK CHIPPING A NAIL and I also got one saying - WHISPER MY FAVOURITE WORDS: "I'LL BUY IT FOR YOU".
I then noticed they have a website and so I have been looking on there and I have to say some of their things are histerical!
09 February 2007
The death of Anna Nicole Smith got me to thinking don't know how but for some reason I decided to do a post about my (celeb) idols for fashion, persona, etc. These are who I came up with, a mixed bunch for sure but for different reasons each of these women interest me either because of their fashion sense or for their personality etc. Some are now dead (e.g Monroe and Jackie O.) some aren't even real people (e.g Elle Woods from Legally Blonde and Charlotte from Sex and the City) some may seem a tad unusual (e.g Carmen Electra and Paris Hilton) but all of the influence me I guess.... Who are your idols?
06 February 2007
I was doing a little bit of internet and catalogue browsing the other day for some more delicate and elegant items seeing as how I have bought alot of over the top (but fun) things recently and I came across these three. I love this Ruffle T-Shirt so cute....
And these chic ballet flats are only $19.99 from Just Jeans
This Sheer Shirt is also from Just Jeans.
With only 12 days left till I head up to University its all go!