09 February 2007

Icons and Idols

The death of Anna Nicole Smith got me to thinking don't know how but for some reason I decided to do a post about my (celeb) idols for fashion, persona, etc. These are who I came up with, a mixed bunch for sure but for different reasons each of these women interest me either because of their fashion sense or for their personality etc. Some are now dead (e.g Monroe and Jackie O.) some aren't even real people (e.g Elle Woods from Legally Blonde and Charlotte from Sex and the City) some may seem a tad unusual (e.g Carmen Electra and Paris Hilton) but all of the influence me I guess.... Who are your idols?




4 comments:

Melissa said...

Elle from Legally Blonde is a great one but I also just love Reese Witherspoon in real life - she always looks so beautiful and put togeter, and classy!

Anonymous said...

Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston and of course Audrey Hepburn are my favorites.

McClure ELA 8 said...

love your mix of folks- i totally understand how you can like Jackie O and Paris. love them both!

http://sassyflipflop.blogspot.com

Kimba said...

HAHA, Elle, i love her!