17 February 2007

100th Post


Well this is the 100th post since the blog started last year in May! I can't believe I have been blogging since May last year that insane it doesn't feel that long at all. Anyway back to everyday stuff.


So I thought for this post I would talk about one of my favourite things....shoes.....flats to be more accurate! But before I do I have to tell you about the steal of the century I picked up on Trade Me. A Genuine Christian Dior Handbag it was soooooooooooo cute and I got at the most amazing price.




Anyway back to shoes...these are my favourites that I spotted on my handbag window shopping over at E-Luxury and Neiman Marcus.




L'Autre Chose Polka-Dot Ballet Flat




Giuseppe Zanotti Buckled Ballerina Slipper




Dolce and Gabbana Leather Ballerina




Also I am leaving for Christchurch and University tomorrow so it might be a few days till I get back up and running with the internet etc. I AM SO EXCITED!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I really like that first pair!

Anonymous said...

wow nice... i miss christchurch... all the best for the new semester...

Shopaholic D said...

nice find! are you going to post a pic of the dior?

:) D

Book Girl said...

I really adore flats. They are so chic.

DebbieDo said...

I just found your blog and I love some of the things you have posted. Hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogs that I read o n my "The Times of Debbie" blog.

Cheers, Debbie

Dinah said...

Happy 100th and love all of those shoes.