12 December 2006

My Christmas Wish List

Well the Christmas Tree is up and Rudolf shaped biscuits in spicy flavours are already popping up around the house. Cards have been posted and presents for almost everyone have been bought so I thought I would let you in on what I have popped on my Christmas List!
This great book I saw the other day in Paper Plus called "How to Walk in High Heels - The Girl's Guide to Everything" It is so funny.
House Season Two on DVD
This every so cute little Natio Gift Pack!
These cute wee Just Jeans White Ballet Flats.
And finally this Ralph Lauren Blue Label Herringbone Tote Bag!
Although deep down I would be happy with a rudolf shaped cinnamon biscuit.

5 comments:

Melissa C Morris said...

I love 'House' too, it's one of my regularly viewed programmes. I didn't know about this DVD set -- I'm definitely asking Santa for it!

Pink Cupcakes said...

I already own the first season on dvd and I never miss it.

BeautyGirl23 said...

The Ralph Lauren Tote Bag is very Sophisticated and Chic.

Dinah said...

I like the white ballet shoes but would hate to get them dirty.

lisagh said...

Hi Girls... got your Christmas card in the mail today! Thank you so much!
I feel so international now!

Happy Christmas to you.