23 December 2006

Top 20 Preppy Picks of 2006

Well I have finally finished it....my Top Twenty Preppy Fashion Picks for 2006! WOOHOO. Took me long enough. The research was tiring...exhausting at time (yeah right). You may not think they are all preppy but in my opinion they are for one reason or another so let me know what you think! Have an awesome Christmas!
20. C.K Bradley Roll Clutch

19. Lilly Pulitzer Ruby Dress


18. True Religion Joey Dusty Road Jeans


17. Melly M Big Bangles



16. Manolo Blahnik Medium Halter Heels




15. Cape Madras Salty Seadress




14. Ralph Lauren Herringbone Tote



13. Burberry Plaid Floppy Hat


12. Tods Jutta Ballerina Flats



11. Melly M Tally Dress in Pink


10. Susan Towner Totes Ribbon Bracelets


9. Lilly Pulitzer Stripe Shirt

8. J.Crew Argyle Tennies Two Pack


7. Lilly Pulitzer Derby Striped Belt



6. Burberry Cashmere Happy Scarf in Novacheck


5. Ralph Lauren Tennis Shorts


4. Amy Hand Woven Clutch by Patu


3. Palm Beach Botanicals Preppy D.Ring Ribbon Belts


2. Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Tote


1. Lilly Pulitzer Pink and Green Polo

7 comments:

Kimba said...

Great finds!!! I love the CK clutch!

Tod said...

Have a great Christmas

Dinah said...

I love the plaid clutch and the Tally dress it is too cute! Merry Christmas.

SuburbanMom said...

Oh my gosh that pink and green polo is hilarious. And I just adore ribbon belts...AND I've been dying for TR jeans for so long, but the pockets are just so low they make me look like I have absolutely no ass.

Sarah said...

I love them all! Great list.

Shopaholic D said...

Nice picks! I love the Burberry hat...would be great for my next Charleston trip!

:) D

Anonymous said...

oooh! I love those belts. They're preppy with a funky twist.