20 October 2006

Just Jeans

Hello.
Well it turns out I may be moving up to Wellington till Feb 2007 to do a course at the Uni over the Summer Trimester! I know short notice and all leave in Nov if I do go! Scary stuff anyway not 100% sure yet but fingers crossed!
So I have applied to Halls of Residence and we shall see but I am in panic mode as I would have to fly up there as it is to far to drive which means I would have only 20kg of luggage available to me!!!! Shock Shock Horror Horror! So I am trying to work out what I could and could not take with me.

Anyway did some Just Jeans window shopping the other day and saw some VERY cute things I will definatly be going back for the white ballet flats and the blue and gold kaftan top and perhaps the floral cami!











2 comments:

CBM said...

Love the black and white flats! They look cute and comfy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that bright blue kimono top is just wonderful. What a great find. Will have to do my own browsing over there.