24 October 2006

Whats happening...

I got a new Fiorelli clutch/handbag the other day and I still havent used it but I do like it I just can't think what to match it with perhaps jeans?

I also made a Preppy Semester Planner for Uni next year I may be a little ahead of myself but I had the card and thought it was a good idea took me all in all about three hours but so worth it!


Hmm...what else oh I made cupcakes today and piped butter icing! Check them out. I never reaslised how long takes to pipe butter icing. I also saw these Chocolate Halloween Cupcakes I think I may attempt them next week.


I saw this adorable Lilly Pulizer hoody on In the Pink last night....oh to live in America!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Halloween Cupcakes are so delightful! I think the bag would look nice with jeans and a jacket.

Unknown said...

The semester planner is brilliant -- Love it!