10 January 2007

The First 2007 Post

Well its been weeks since I last blogged...because of Christmas and New Year etc. I have been keeping up-to-date with reading other blogs though. I see Preppy Cafe has closed up and I am so upset! It was the first blog I ever read and I checked it religiously. University starts back in only 5 weeks. So I am very excited about that, don't know if I am looking forward to the 6 hour car journey up there (again). I have been shopping like mad for all the things I want for my new (dorm) room. EVERYTHING is pink and green or so it seems. I will take some before and after photos I hope and put them online so everyone can have a laugh about the abuse of pink and green. Haven't been much else recently I bought some new jeans yesterday and other than that everything is for the room or for uni. I did buy a whole new make-up set (mascara, foundation, lipgloss x 2, nail polish x 2) for uni also all of it Natio - love it!

1 comment:

Monogram Momma said...

Happy New Year, girls! Can't wait to see your dorm room all prepped out.