19 January 2007

Shoes

Well in the end I didn't get the retro shoes (see previous post) however a few weeks back I bought these wee polka dot cuties so I thought I would share them with you instead. Only 30 days till I leave for University - very excited. Amy has been very naughty and has not posted in months however I have been keeping in touch with her via txt, letter and of course phone and she's up in Auckland at the moment. So Pink Cupcakes has pretty much become a one-girl-show!


YAY FOR HUGH LAURIE WINNING A AWARD FOR HOUSE ITS MY FAVOURITE TV SHOW!

4 comments:

Dinah said...

Those shoes are cute what brand are they?

Pink Cupcakes said...

They are a New Zealand brand called Pulp.

Kimba said...

I love listening to Hugh speak, so not Dr. House!

Anonymous said...

hello! Greetings from malaysia :)im blog hopping.... u from NZ? which part? I studied in Christchurch before....

anyway cute shoes.... :)