12 January 2007

TAGGED!

I have been tagged my Perfectly Pink so here goes...
A-Available or single? Single
B-Best Friends? My Mommie! and Amy
C-Cake or pie? Cake
D-Drink of choice? Champagne, RedBull, Irish Breakfast Tea
E-Essential item I use everyday? Mascara
F-Favorite colors? Pink and Green, Blue
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Worms
H-Hometown? I don't really have one...I was born in Scotland and I call it 'home' but I don't want to go back there so I guess it is not 'home'. Maybe Christchurch because I lived there for the longest and I am going back their for Uni.
I-Indulgence? Champagne
J-January or February? Jan
K-Kids and names? I would like three children when I am older ermmm...maybe two boys and a girl..... 1. Ethan Lucas 2. Rawden Marcus 3. Eva Sophia
L-Life is incomplete without...My Mom
M-Marriage date? Not married
N-Number of siblings? Only Child
O-Oranges or apples? Apples
P-Phobias or fears? Falling
Q-Favorite quote? The Best Way to Predict the Future it to Create it
R-Reason to smile? Frowning Gives you lines.
S-Season? Autumn
T-Tag? Anyone on my blog list (see side) that hasn't already been tagged
U-Unknown Fact about me - I can't sleep in pitch dark I have to have a light on otherwise my mind wanders where as with a light I can focus.
V-Vegtable You Don't Like? Green Peppers
W-Worst Habit? Using the word 'like'
Y-Your Favourite Food? Indian or Pizza
Z-Zodiac? Libra (typical)

No comments: