19 September 2006

Catch up!

Hey,

Well Amy if you see this before I talk to you next ... I am booking the tickets today so I will see you in two weeks time! It only takes 50 minutes to fly to Christchurch from Queenstown which is awesome considering it take like 6-7 hours in the car!

I was doing some ELuxury and Neiman Marcus browsing the other day (as you do) and I saw some v.cute things check them out...

Thought the were quite nice! (Top to Bottom: Tod's Jutta Ballerina Flats, Burberry Plaid Floppy Hat, Dior Western Denim Ballerina Flats, Louis Vuitton Patent Leather Coquine Thong and Burberry Check Driving Cap!)

I am also preparing to raise some Clinique funds for coming up to Christchurch since there is no Clinique counter down here which is a disaster!

Okay well I am off to make some cupcakes!

See you later gator!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Tods loafers are so great!

Anonymous said...

I love the Dior Denim Flats they look so fun with some black pants