04 September 2006

The monthly update from Amy......!

Hiya Rach!
Wow... It's been pretty much forever since I've managed to put an update on the blog, but after talking to you last night, I felt VERY obliged to make the effort to crawl out of bed (with crutches in tow) for a wee trip to the computer. (I've been rather bed ridden with a stunning red brace running from my ankle to mid thigh - dislocated knee).
However, my lack of interest in anything bar pain killers has lead to viewing my entire dvd collection... and deciding this collection is really in dire need of updating!
I found this very mint site... Fred Flaire - with LOADS of supa cute kitch things from stationary to nightware! Here goes my fav picks!... Im going on a blue theme....

MARY-JANE FLATS.... with doughnuts!

BAG - How cute is this squirrel tote?!

SHOPPING NOTEBOOK.... A great way to stay focused when shopping!

All from me for now, missing you lots!

Kisses... Mwah mwah





No comments: