01 September 2006

The Weekly Update


I almost forgot to do the Weekly Update and what a major issue that would have been! Alrighty....

Preppy Item of the Week: Melly M Ribbon Bracelets


Non-Preppy Item of the Week: Gucci French Wallet in Blue
Beauty Product of the Week: Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadows - love them!
Project of the Week: I am currently making a Nautical Tote Bag out of the cutest fabric it is dark navy/black with little white anchors on it - so cute!


Celeb of the Week: Reese Witherspoon because I re-watched Legally Blonde this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Reece she is so honest or so it seems I saw her on Oprah a while back & just seemed very open and strong-willed!

Suburban prep said...

Well in Legally Blonde she wore the required PINK. I loved that movie.