08 September 2006

The Weekly Update






I can't believe a whole week has gone since the last time I did this but since its Friday I'm guessing it is true. I don't think much has been happening this week. Lots of cleaning and tidying. The snow is slowly coming off the mountains which is a bad sign for all snow-bunnies. I have to admit I haven't been checking out all the usual blogs much this week so I attend to catch up today!

Preppy Item of the Week: Lacoste Touch of Pink Perfume (although not Preppy it just screams " wear me with a polo shirt" - loves it!)



Non-Preppy Item of the Week: Chanel Cambon Flats

Beauty Product of the Week: Bloom Lip Tint (I love mine its lovely and smooth and sheer!)

Magazine of the Week: Vogue Living

Celeb of the Week: This week Celeb of the Week goes to Miss Paris Hilton - personally I am a really big fan (most of the time) of Miss Hilton but I loved these pictures of her I think she looks really nice. Miss Hilton sports, pigtails with bows, a blue and white shirt and a cute skirt and a Chanel necklace!



4 comments:

Shopaholic D said...

did you get those chanel shoes? they're super cute!

a. said...

LOVE the Chanel shoes!!!

Sarah said...

I really need some Chanel ballet flats... Ok, I just want them. But really badly!!

Anonymous said...

you're blog is cute! I am up in wellys :)