06 August 2006

The Blog Must Go On!

The Christchurch Tram in front of The Art Centre

Hello,

I have had a few e-mails asking wither or not the blog will continue when I move back to Christchurch - as you all probably have worked out from our profile we started this blog so that Amy and I could share our latest fashions/purchases etc and generally letting each other know what we were doing as snail mail although great fun was growing a little boring and daily phone calls were expensive when I moved from Christchurch down to Queenstown!
But fear not I think as I am sure we will manage to continue the blogging tradition!
With lots of exciting places and lots of new purchases!
In the meantime enjoy these stunning Dior Pumps I am pining over!

Love Rachael

4 comments:

TessaJ said...

I hope you keep up the blogging!!!

Monogram Momma said...

Keep on blogging, girls!

FashionWhore said...

Cool! I want those shoes...
*imagines how little money she has*
*imagines falling over her own feet* (again)
Um. Never mind.

Dinah said...

I love those shoes and please keep up with the blog!