10 August 2006

Weekly Update Four

Hello

Well I think it would be safe to say this week have gone by fairly quickly. Off up to Christchurch Monday next week for a few days to have a look at some houses. And Amy is off up to Soccer Camp for a week so after this probably no posts for a few days?

So on to this weeks update...

Preppy Item of the Week: Cape Madras Salty Sundress although its been around forever I'm only just learning to love it!



Non-Preppy Item of the Week: Victoria's Secret French Terry Hoody Robe



Beauty Product of the Week: My all time favourite - Clinique Total Turnaround Cream

Purchase of the Week:
Rachael Hale Notecards (this one is my favourite)



Celeb of the Week: Heidi Klum who has just had a bra named after her see more at
Victoria's Secret or The Socialite's Life


Love Rachael

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Rachael Hale take the cutest animal pictures?!

CBM said...

Rachel,
Love the Preppy Item of the Week! I found a Cape Madras Salty Sundress (blue) last month at T.J. Maxx for $19.99--I couldn't believe it!
P.S. Glad that the blog must go on! :)
Coll

FashionWhore said...

Oooh, I want those! Except for the cream---bit too young for that, LOL!

Pink Cupcakes said...

Curly Girl - I started using Total Turnaround when I was about 15! It does miracles...

Dinah said...

that little kitty is too cute.

a. said...

OK, I am not a cat person at all but that kitty is just way too cute, how could you not love it :-)