04 August 2006

It's Actually AMY!!!!

HEY RACH,
So its been forever since I've been on, at least two weeks. Horrible eh. Schools so damn busy, trying to plough through as much as the internals before I head up to Nelson next Sunday for Tourney - So excited!!! I really like whats been happening with the blog since my short-term departure - the whole ' Weekly Update' thing is an awesome idea... I ESPECIALLY LOVE the Ralph Lauren tennis balls, I want some of those really bad! Wimbledon one day maybe ..... lol.I can't wait till you're coming back, it's so exciting, It's been like 8 months since I've seen you last! It's so sad about Neo though :-(. I'm at home today (doing homework - no such thing as a real day off school), didn't get home until 11 last night - board meeting, decided I was far too tired for school today! Got my very first 'achieved' for the year lol - I was NOT impressed, in algebra. Only 5 people in the class passed though so I supose I can't complain too much!I thought I might run with the pics for the week thing so here are mine right now...
Purchase of the week - New Pencil case (i think its supposed to be a toilet bag, but its so great 'cos it fits everything in so easily and its just so preppy with the spots and all!)

Album im bashing! The Kooks, a very cool English (?!?) group, esp. like the song 'Naive' ....definately worth a listen. Kinda indy / rock, nice and happy - gotta love it!

Cosmetic Product... now you know that I'm not big on wearing makeup, but I've
found something that I absolutely love and pretty much can't live without...Lancome Definicils - stole some from Mum and now I'm practically addicted! It makes eyes look so defined and pretty :-) (aparently its a bit pricey though - according to Mum who now has to buy some more!)

Yeah I can see what you mean about Carmen Electra, shes able to pull off the pretty girl / hot girl thing, I prefer Angelina Jolie, but sometimes her fashion sense just doesn't match up to it! I really liked the pic you had of Lindsay Lohan, heres another one i likes (baby-dolls are just the best!)

And now for the best handbag I have seen in a long time... The Emmey bag by Mulberry, It's kind of like the Chloe Paddington, but just so much better! MUST get my hands on one of these!...

Thats about life for me now... counting down 'til you get bac!Love Amy xox

4 comments:

FashionWhore said...

Oooh. Can I have Lindsay's dress?

Anonymous said...

I love Lancome make-up!

Pink Cupcakes said...

I know.... Isn't the dress adorable... but I just can't seem to find any babydols like it anywhere!!!

Pink Cupcakes said...

Yeh... I'm not much of a make-up girl, but I'm addicted!