03 August 2006

Weekly Update Three

Hey,

So I have been feeling a little lonely recently as we have not had any posts from Amy for over a week...but I talked to her last night and she will be returning soon fresh out of studying! I have to say I am so excited about moving back to Christchurch. I moved to Queenstown in Feb 2006 and things just haven't been the same. So back to Christchurch I head! Hopefully before September! Just in time to return for my birthday in October! Which I am already planning as a fanstastic day and night of Shopping, Champagne, Dancing and Amazing Food at the minute plans are going with staying the night at the
Heritage Hotel in one of there 2 Bedroom OGB Suites! Lunch at Sticky Fingers, Shopping in the City Mall and Ballantynes and then a night on The Strip starting at Liquidity! I just need to find a job now! So I can finance it! Haha!

Preppy Item of the Week: Ralph Lauren Tennis Balls! ( What more can I say!)


Non-Preppy Item of the Week: Kikki.K Pink Storage Boxes


Beauty Product of the Week: Natio Daily Moisturiser SPF 15


Purchase of the Week: Twinings Peppermint Tea

Celeb of the Week: None! I haven't seen any great outfits or heard any remarkable stories so no Celeb of the Week!

5 comments:

Monogram Momma said...

NOTHING beats Mint tea!Where ever did you find those must have polo tennis balls? I think preppy puppy must have some! AND, I think you have overlooked Justin Timberlake for this weeks possible celebrity item as he has been completely prepped out lately! Go check out the latest picts of him on hotmommagossip.com in white button down, tucked in balck sweater, jeans, and preppy white sneakers. He gets my vote!

Pink Cupcakes said...

The polo tennis balls are on the Ralph Lauren website under Hats and Scarfs I think? I have to say I am not a Justin Timberlake fan! But I was thinking the guys from the Preppy Video "Tea Partay" that is going around should be the Celeb's of the Week!

Monogram Momma said...

SO SO RIGHT about the Preppy Guys video. They should definitely be the celebs of the week! Ha!
NO, I'm not necessarilly a big JT fan myself, but I think he seems like a nice guy and I'm loving his style that he's been wearing lately, getting back to the conservative prep school look. It's a nice change for Hollywood trendsetters I think who are always wearing ripped baggy jeans and belly shirts.Ughh.

CBM said...

I love the polo tennis balls! Those are adorable (and I don't even play tennis--I'm a golfer). Super-cute find!

lisagh said...

Love the tennis balls!!!