05 November 2006

Busy Bee!

Well very little posts recently... I got into Univeristy and the Halls of Residence I wanted so thats exciting...I start at the end of Feb 2007 so the big countdown starts haha!


In the meantime I am moving up to Wanaka the coming weekend so I have been packing up here this weekend getting everything ready and boxed.


Wanaka is only an hour up the road but I am looking forward to it. Its beautiful up there and with summer starting I am looking forward to the next four months before going back to Christchurch to Uni !


So I have started a box of things I am beginning to buy for University or have been given most of which I have to say are pink and green I also have had some lovely ideas from the Monogram Momma on how to prep up my dorm room....any one else with ideas is welcome either to leave some comments or e-mail me at strawberryblog@hotmail.com with their ideas or even photos!!!!


In the meantime this is some of what I have collected so far.... I have also got some pink and green folders, a BARBIE! mug, a towel bale, lots of tote bags for carting stuff around in, laundry basket and a few other bits and peices. Pictured below is a homemade Semester Planner, collection of plastic plates etc, a pink and green clock and my favourite thing so far a collection of pink tuppewear!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well done on getting into University! I like the box idea and those pink containers look very handy!

Sarah said...

How fun!! You have to show us a pic once you get your room all ready.

Allie_in_Ga said...

Congrats!