26 November 2006

The Great Christmas Card Swap

Chloe over at English Tea came up with the idea of sending Christmas Cards to our favourite bloggers so in the spirit of that we bring you the THE GREAT CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP OF 2006! Everyone likes to get mail. So if you would like a Christmas Card all the way from New Zealand please read below.
If you would like to exchange a Christmas Card with the Pink Cupcakes please e-mail me at strawberryblog@hotmail.com with your address and I will reply with mine.
Please note the cut off date for sending international cards in New Zealand is the 11th December in order for them to get there in time for Chrissie! So please let me know before then!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea - i am in - i have sent you an email

Kiki the Precious Preppy said...

Is it okay if the Christmas cards are handmade? I like to use Martha Stewart as a guide on making my own Christmas cards.

Pink Cupcakes said...

OF COURSE they are I love handmade cards!!!! Martha's great I just got the best choc chip cookie recipe from her site! Just flick us an email.

a. said...

Your card was in the mail Saturday!