18 November 2006

Magazines and Dessert!


Well as most of you know I love my magazines and I have just moved to Wanaka and found that the local Paper Plus does NOT stock one of my all time favourites! Glamour Uk so I may have to have a little talk with them about this considering some of the other things they do stock.

They do however stock all my other ''usuals'' -

Vogue - Oz

Vogue Entertaining and Travel - also Oz and Marie Claire.


Anyways as for the Dessert part of the title I found the most amazing yogurts and mousse's ever. They are made by Fruche. These are the only ones I will eat and thankfully the local New World Supermarket DOES stock them in lots of yummy favours.

My current favourites are:

European style Vanilla Creme

and their new Frousse - which is a mousse which can be popped in the freezer or normal in the fridge - I am loving their -

Strawberry Haze

CHECK THEM OUT THEY ARE A MUST!






No comments: