11 November 2006

Made It !

Well I am currently sitting in the new house in Wanaka I got up at 6.45am this morning and i have to say I am really tired but the beds are up and the duvets are on etc so just cleaning and doing a little unpacking. Finally found a phone point to connect to the internet so....I have just been catching up on all the blogs I like to read! Hopefully go for a drive around later and check out my new area!

Sweep is all curled up on the bed - see photo below - at 13 now he doesn't enjoy moving and since he is pretty blind - bumps into all the boxes poor wee bugger!!


I need to get some bed linen soon and I was having a looksie at PB yesterday for some inspiration and ideas and I have to say I really like this one.

3 comments:

Monogram Momma said...

congratulations on ur new move!

Pink Cupcakes said...

thank you very much!

hyacinths and biscuits said...

Hi! I just found your blog, and I just wanted to say that the blanket you posted is *gorgeous*