09 November 2006

Moving House and New Blogs




Well packing up for the big move on Saturday...well not that big its only an hour away but still!

Well we have updated the blog to that new Layout format and I have to say it is much easier. I have started reading The Seven Spot and A Not so Desperate Housewife and enjoying them lots and I have also added a few new links on the Links page including one everyone should check out Sugar Baby Cosmetics I am in love with their clear lipgloss its yummy! And as we all know that is the most important quality of a lipgloss...



Congrats are in order to Chloe over at English Tea who has opened her new store...good luck to her, her cards are lovely, especially loving the Chai ones!

Oh the Lilly Resort collection has been out for a while but I only just saw this lovely pink shirt!



Oh well back to packing looking forward to posting about Wanaka in a few days in the meantime this is a picture taken of Lake Wanaka I can't wait!!!!

4 comments:

Shopaholic D said...

that shirt is awesome! you should get it! good luck w/ the move!

:) D

CBM said...

Best of luck with the move--very exciting!

What's Haute said...

love the lilly pulitzer shirt.

http://whatshaute.com/hauteness.htm
http://whatshaute.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Hey, thanks for the mention! I love reading Pink Cupcakes, too.