30 July 2006

Shock with Blue

Hey there

Well although not one to follow in the "it girls" trends I have to say this shocking shade of blue is beautiful! After the black/white/nude coloured last few awards etc it was nice to see some celeb pictures that were bright and fun again.

I am also loving this Lilly Pulitzer Kennedy Coat from the Fall Collection - shocking pink lining!

Thank you for all the nice comments about my little kitty he will be missed but I am excited about moving back to Christchurch : ).

Love Rachael

5 comments:

FashionWhore said...

You know, I've seen Lindsay Lohan wear that dress a million times. She's been wearing it since the Parent Trap premerie.
Is that Mishca Barton?

Pink Cupcakes said...

Yes it is Mishca Barton and I think the picture of Lindsay Lohan may be a little old but I just love the colour.

Anonymous said...

WOW who has that tattoo its so real looking?

lisagh said...

hey cupcakes... just wanted to let you know the grosgrain garage is open for business again. see you around! - L

Pink Cupcakes said...

sarah - its nicole ritchie's tattoo!