22 May 2006

2 for $40 !


Hey there,

Hows everything? Hmm....no digital camera as of yet! Went shopping on Saturday with Amanda....it wasn't too bad eh! I didn't get much (for once)! I got some new Bloom make-up and I went to Just Jeans and they were having a 2 for $40 thing (how could I resist!) so I got 4 for $80 HAHA! They were really nice long-sleeved tops and I got the black, white, grey and blue not very preppy but very very warm! I saw the most adorable ski jacket it was Roxy Im thinking about getting it. It was really warm! Hmm...decisions! What else....I hate my job infact I have applied for a few I saw in the paper....thats how much I hate my job! My contract says I have to give 4 weeks notice but Mum (who as we all know - knows everything!) says I dont have too by law ahhh parents who know crap are so interesting and helpful!
We went into Louis V and I totally wasn't loving anything except this scarf....Hmm. Yeah I got my new polo the black one but Im not loving it as much for some reason I dunno might wear it nxt weekend see if I can grow to love it? So Neo has a new collar that I bought I must remember to get a picture tomorrow and put it up! He looks extra cool its icy blue with diamante bits loves it! Anyways better go...catch ya...bye...

RACHAEL.

No comments: