16 May 2006

Epic!

Hey there,
I'm loven the picture so cute! Good luck with soccer - kick ass! I'm loving the heart charity idea - very creative Miss Amy! 10 Points!! I have so much to show you and tell you! AHH! Cram!! Ok it's not exciting but I bought some stuff from Ezibuy HAHA! I know I hear you Ezibuy but there are decent shops down here for normal clothes there is only skate/snow shops like Amazon, Quest and Alta which are great for getting my DC's but thats about it!
So I got.....

  • Winter Coat
  • Winter Jacket
  • 2 Pairs of PJS
  • Slippers
  • Sleeveless Cable Knit Vest!


Thats the Coat!

I'm going shopping with Amanda this weekend so hopefully that will be fun! Oh I bought another Ralph Lauren Polo LOL - Do you like it?


I love it - not very preppy but oh well you get that! Oh by the way - loven the font you used last time could read it LOL please use from now on - blind people like me need a little allowence!

Anyways.... better go. Love Rachael xxx

No comments: