27 May 2006

Bloom Cosmetics!

Hey there,

How are you? Today it rained! So....that was a mood killer. Didn't really buy anything of terrible importance either....The Killers CD...some hair stuff...two books... and I think that was about it...however I did get some more Bloom make-up the other day...check it out at
www.bloomcosmetics.com its really awesome I love them eh!

Bloom Liquid Lipsticks!

You so have to come down this winter its going to be awesome okay! Im serious Im counting on you coming down I have spare bed set up!!!! Still no luck on the job front yet but haven't really done to much about it yet so meh! Going to see Mission Impossible 2 tomorrow night! Yeah Yeah I know not really a me kind of a film but I know Mum really wants to see it so - yeah! Anyways better go. Catch you - have fun with English I'm sure you will rock! Just double check your spelling and punctation!

Loves You. Rachael xxx

No comments: