27 May 2006

Formal real Soon!!!!

Hello Ello!
Sorry its been ages since i've posted anything on here, been tryna do the whole study thing - abit of a joke but there you go! Exams all over except Eng next Tue (just an essay...no biggie) - I think they would have all gone pretty good (except mayb history - read my essay after I wrote it... good essay but absolutely nothing to do with the Q!).
Off to work soon....gaaaaaay.
Ooool shopping trip sounds like lotsa fun, MY BDAY SOON! still don't really know what I want, was thinking about getting a nokia phone lik in the pic (cute eh?!), even I'm kinda over the whole fone thing, wanted to get my own digital camera, and this one has a 2pixel one or whateva (2 complex for me - neways it suposed to be good!) and you can take the little memory card thing into photo shops and print pics out just like you would with a digital camera!
Thats cool that you're applying for a new job, what kinda ones have you been looking at? Thats so right about the amount of time you need to give notice - I'm pretty sure it's like 2weeks at the mostest!
Managed to convince Ben to buy me Wimbledon last weekend, you know, the one with Kirsten Dunst and that kinda hot kinda ginga English dude?! I have to bbsit the kiddies tonight so mite stay at home and watch that cos haven't seen it yet.
Have you seen the Da Vinci Code? Any good? Me and Mum were going to see it last night but it started at 8:30 and thats just a little past my bedtime.
Yeh I haven't been shopping for ages and ages - STILL haven't found some ski pants I like, I'm after some baby blu / light pink ones but there isn't many out in the shops yet! The year 13 formals only in like a month tho (1st July) so I'm gonna have to get my stuff sorted for that pretty soon!
Rite....I better go and get ready for work eh, fun fun.
Will rite back to your BEAUTIFUL (emphasise the beautiful lol) card tonight k k.
Love Amy
xoxox

No comments: