29 May 2006

A Trip to Queenstown


Hey there,

So yeah the school holidays are at the end of June????? Is that right? You have to come down! I am for real! Winterfest and Queenstown are going to be awesome. Catching the bus is way cheaper than flyinf but not as cool but meh!
I love the phone! You glad you bought it?
I went to see Mission Impossible last night...Don't go its just noisy and its not clever the first one was clever and had a plot this one on the other hand was pathetic - not impressed!
Yeah I handed my notice in a while ago.
I love Wimbledon too I saw about two weeks ago - got it from Video Ezy.
Mum's decided that she wants to make stuff - so yeah we are going to start making clutches and tote bags and ribbon belts stuff like that you know the deal! She's going to make them and I'm going to pick colours etc! Fun - Perhaps! Could end in diaster or it could end in me getting some money !

Hmm..I bought another book last night...Whitcoulls in Qstown stays open till 7pm on a Sunday! I know wack its pitch black on a Sunday and heaps of shops are till open its completly weird kinda fun though.

Anyway I bought...The Debutane Divorce! Its by the chick who wrote Bergdorf Blondes so it can't be bad! I am going to try and buy two books a week! Mission I know but you get that! And also I want to buy a DVD each fortnight! We shall see!

Anyways better go have to brush my teeth and go to work...Love Ya Rachael xxx

No comments: