30 May 2006

I'm sick grrrrr so bord!!!

Heya...
Yay, new fones gona be here soon, they said by 5-o-clock...I can't wait!!! yeh real stoked I brought it, its a lot of money... but.... lol meh.
Aw yeh, winter fest, how could I forget, it's gonna be the best. I so hope I can come down, all depends on work and if/when I'm going to Dads.
Jeremy's B-day tomorrow.
Whats with the cool clutches - you can make those?! I'm impressed, where did you find out about those, you beta be making me one, i'll put in the first order.
Loving the book/dvd resolution, i reckon its mint having a bookcase of new nice books eh.
Did I tell you about the Da Vinci Code (i forget) ??
Lol, i can even accessorise my new fone - www.skinits.co.nz you can even put pics and stuff on it, just gona be the bestest.
I've been at home sick today, had some stoopid headache thing going on, feeling abit beta now i spose tho which is good.
Got a formal invite in the mail today... for Ms Woods leaving afternoon tea lol, can't miss that!
Won't have a fone for the next coupla days while the number gets changed over k.
Missing u lots
Amy
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.