16 May 2006

Dan and Fox ina Box

Hiya!
I hope you can see this font!
Lovin the title - couldn't resist taking a pic, they looked so extra cute together :)
Just finished hw (finally!) been doing some maths... don't you just hate those graphs!
I so agree with your shopping list, i very almost brought a new scarf the other day (and would have had Mum not reminded me about my resolution to not buy anything for the rest of the year!)
Milbrook sounds like fun, bit on the steep side tho eh? lol.
Doing a fundraiser for school next week for the childrens heart week - we're having a love heart coin trail in A Quad and giving out heart stickers - i went down to Paper + this arvo and managed to con them into giving me a coupla packets for free!!! thought you'd be proud lol.
No other exciting news from me, first soccer game for the season tomorrow - I'm so excited!!
Cya
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: