15 May 2006

Winter Clothes

Hey there,

Well its only 6.45am but I kept waking up as it was so god damn cold! Please write in a font I can see next time!! HAHA!! Had to change it couldn't work out what the hell it said it all blurred on me!
Anyways....yes its frezzing here lots of snow on the mountains its getting exciting will be able to go skiing for sure here soon!
This bring me to my next important subject....winter clothes...at the moment I have been still clinging on to autumn clothes but since winter is most definatly here it would seem we will have to get into winter clothes. Its ok for you - you have school uniform to wear!
So here is a list of 'to gets' before June in preperation for winter:
  • Cable Knit ( either Ralph Lauren or Pringle )
  • At least 4 new scarfs
  • More gloves
  • Winter Tote
  • Winter Jacket
  • Knitted Ugg Boots

I'm sure there is more and I will probably continue to add to the list!

Also winter brings a great excuse to go to the spa (or in this case Millbrook Resort ) or a weekly basis- have already booked facial for first Sunday of June. As pre-winter kick-off I attend to live at Millbrook while its cold! I think you said you stayed there before...anyway check out the spa packages at http://www.millbrook.co.nz/ we will have to go there if you come down!

See you,

Rachael xxx

No comments: