13 June 2006

Book Time!

Hey there,

Hmm..I have to admit I didn't like the Argyle Shoes! I know I know they are argyle but....I just wasn't loving them! I think it was the colour selection eh! And as for Chloe Bags well dont get me started on them as you know I never did like them so I will skip over that lightly.
My subject for this post is books I know books aren't what we started this blog to talk about but since getting off the phone from you (like 20 minutes ago) and talking about what we were reading I thought I may as well. SO here it is and I advice you (all) read these!

RACHAEL's TOP FIVE BOOKS

1. Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes
2. The Firm by John Grisham
3. Spellbound by Jane Green
4. The Right Address by Carrie Karasyov and Jill Kargman
5. The Street Lawyer by John Grisham

RACHAEL's TOP FOUR MAGAZINES

1. Harpers Bazaar
2. Vogue
3. In Style
4. Glamour (British)

I am currently reading The Broker by John Grisham and I only have one more chapter to go and then I intend on doing more of my French CD's hopefully. Anyways better go start making tea! Catch you later. Love Rachael x

No comments: