13 June 2006

Cripple & Lindeau Winter Fest!

Ello Ello!
Loving the duck - that is extra cute, I have a pair of socks with a very similar pattern. Did you get a digital camera???
On the subject of Argyle - what do you think of these shoes (i really don't need any new ones buy annnnywayyy)


I think the pink ones on the left are the best eh?

P.S. - Did you know that Burton has brought out a whole range of argyle sno wear for the '06 season - I think im in love!

So I've managed to screw my knee again (and not in the shower this time lol) so went into SportsMed in town this morning with Mum, and it ends up that I have very loose, over extended joints (whatever that means!) ....but basically, the docs can't do much for me so it's back to physio and a gym membership for me. Fun Fun.
Thanks for the Winterfest Catalogue - I soooo wana come down now, if i can it would probably be in the second week of the holidays eh.
What type of job did you interview for?
Still no school today, about half a foot of snow on the front lawn, its hard enought to make it out of the driveway (mum's car nearly got stuck by the gate). Aparently the school busses can't run or something like that.
So I'm bored out of my mind, at home, on crutches. Mite do some homework (cos thats always fun!).
On the subject of 'fun' things - have a look at this....


Don't you love it - Chloe's Paddington Bag!!! I WANT ONE lol.
Reviewing Katherine Mansfields 'Garden Party' atm (oh - how quaint lol)
Then underwear shopping :-)

Latas Gaters xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are too cute! But when exactly would one sport such fabulous footwear?!!

Pink Cupcakes said...

Hrm I know, its a problem eh!Im thinking they could be like the new slippers, you know?!