04 June 2006

Not so good News!

Hey there,

Well sorry I didn't write sooner. So I went to the doctor today and yeah Im not very well :( ...I haven't been so good recently like after I eat I always feel sick never am though and then on Friday I got this really really sore throat. So yesterday wasn't good and this morning I decided to go to the doctor.
I hate the idea of the doctor even I am always so paranoid there going to say something is terribly wrong. I guess you know what I mean anyways I went in and they took a urine sample (eww) and checked temperature etc and yeah something to do with my stomach acid or somthing like that anyways have to go in for a blood test on tuesday and they have put me on a waiting list for an ultrasound - they seem to think I have somekind of stone/ulcery thing - probably to do with stress or something like that!
So yeah all in all kind of feeling sorry for myself but have anti-biotics for the minute and have to eat non acidic foods which is like everything from apples to indian!
Hopefully pick up soon I hate this ewwy feeling. Again Im guessing you know what I mean.
So not much happening today went to Paper Plus and bought like 8 magzines and some new writing paper (v.cute!) so might write you a letter later although I think you said you were going to send one or something like that! So might wait.....let me know if you have written/sent letter.
Did some shopping yesterday nothing interesting though I think I told you all last night:
I got Vanity Fair on DVD, and Ice Age (such a little kid) DVD and another John Grisham Book cat toys and a Barbie - thought she might make me feel better!
Hope all goes well with the Lone Star/Motel outing!!!
Catch you later gator! Rachael xxx

No comments: