13 June 2006

DUCK!

Hey there,

Well I went for a Job Interview yesterday and I have to say it was the worst interview I have ever been for! It was horrid - I mean I think they liked me and they seemed happy enough - but my god there is no way in hell I would take that job! Oh my god some people eh! Anyway....after such an ordeal I went shopping of course!

Although I didnt actually end up getting so much. However I didn't manage to find some cute pearl studs that were awfully nice and I bought some Teach Yourself French CDs which I tried to listen to last night!

Other than that not much - went for Subway and came home after all that! However I did promise you a picture of the duck I bought at the weekend! So here it is in all its argyle glory!


Don't you just love it?

3 comments:

Shopaholic D said...

C'est chouette!

Shopaholic D said...

actually, i think technically, you're supposed to say, "Il est chouette!"

Unknown said...

That duck is ADOOOOORABLE!!!