11 June 2006

Calling Cards

Hey there,

Good to talk to you last night and catch up! Feeling much better thanks! My appointment for an UltraSound isn't until September so I refuse to worry about anything till then. Although I have to ring up about my blood tests on Monday.
I understand your reasonsbehind supporting Brazil however I'm going to have to stick with my roots and support Scotland since well I was born in Scotland....only thing is they never get past the second round these days so hmm....
Wanted to show you these cute calling cards I found on
www.lemontreepaperie.com very cute!

Aren't they just the cutest! Last week of work coming up! See what happens! I had such a major clean of all my stuff yesterday. I tidied my bathroom and WIW and moved all the stuff from the Guest Bedroom to the Spare Bedroom - it actually looks reasonable now! 10 Points to me! Glad you got your birthday present! I really want to see a picture of you in your new formal dress or even the one from last year! The pink one it was so cute! Seriously I would like a picture its been like forever since I saw you HAHA!

Love Rachael xxx

P.S I must say I am completely thrashing my Killers CD at the minute!

No comments: