19 June 2006

RL Polos and Letterheads :-)

Hey Rach,
Sorry its taken ages for me to put up another post - schools just getting the better of me eh... 4 internals at the mo and just started a History one today, so looking foward to the holidays!
Went down to visit the delightful chaps at the Rangiora RSA this arvo and had a great chat lol (the his project is on 2 Rangiora soilders that died in WWII).
Got your letter today - loving the letterhead - did you know that you can now personalise RL polos to have your initials inscripted like that under the pony logo?! Very cool, I went on just to make one :-)
I did the desperate housewife quiz - lol guess who i am...Gabriella / Eva Longoria! (Mum was Bree - had to laugh!).
Yay - desperate housewifes is on tonight...then greys anatomy...then nip/tuck. (so much for oxidation - reduction chem study eh!)
Hows the Job hunt going? What types of firms have you been inquiring about?
I am sooo supa sick of working at postie plus, but my pay will get reviewed in August so will be interesting to see what happens there.
Middle aged woman are such a laugh (i never want to be one) at work they get stressed out about the littliest things, like their lifes revolve around their work, I never wana be like that eh.
Foxys managed to somehow get fleas so isn't allowed inside, I feel super sorry for him all outside in the cold, its barely 1'C here (probably colder in Qtown tho eh?) I've managed to get a flea bite on my hand tho grrr.
2 WEEKS UNTIL THE FORMAL.... got this pretty silvery white material for my shawl thing (but not an old lady type shawl!) this arvo, just need to get it sewed up - AND organise Francis - were going to get him a suit (and a nice tie to match my dress!) on Sunday. I thought it would be cool if he got a tophat, gloves and pimpstick to match, but he wasn't so keen lol.
Thats about it from me, will write back to your letter when I get the chance kk.
Love Amy xox

No comments: