20 June 2006

New Shoes and Sex and the City!


Hey there,

Good to hear you are still alive! Don't worry about keeping on top of letters/posts I totally remember how busy this time of the year is for you guys! I just have nothing better to do so expect lots from me! At the moment to be truthful I haven't been looking for any job really enjoying staying at home although that will grow old soon! Thinking about enroling for Legal Executive Course at the end of the year....

Anyways glad to hear you have Francis in good order still waiting for my promised picture!

Oh my god I have seriously been buying so much stuff on Trade Me you wouldn't believe it!

Oh got some new shoes yesterday (not from Trade Me!) Take a look and tell me what you think?


My new other pastime (on the internet) is the Sex and the City website they have this trivia quiz - yeah thats right I got 92%! YEAHA! I saw this really lovely photo of Charlottle on it in this awesome Ralph Lauren dress isn't she beautiful!? Anyway I better be going have so much to do - or not! Love Rachael xxx

No comments: