11 June 2006

Brazil Are Gonna' Win!

Hey there Rach,
I hope you're feeling heaps better this morning. I've ditched the knee brace so am trying to not bust my knee again 'cos aparently next time its surgery for me!
Had a pretty low key b-day, mainly cos I was away at the time, but got some cool prezzies (loving the cupcake writing kit and lil spotty clutch from you - just the best!!!)
So I'm all excited about soccer at the mo, because the world cup is starting extra soon, and have decided I'm going to support Brazil (this is mainly because while I was away, went and watched the Malbourough Mens team train while we were training - and 8 Brazillians in their team Mmmmmm lol.
(Did I tell you that we lost to Malborough... 2-1 AND our only goal was an own goal!!!)
But the super cool thing is that I've been put in charge of designing the soccer hoodies for the first 11 for tournament week in Nelson - I'm thinking of importing them from the US so they will be like the college hoodies, from some company called the 'Spirit Zone' - did have a better one but I can't find the page now grrrr!!!
I'll put up a pic of what I kinda want it to look like...

But of couse much better cos I'm designing them lol!
Rite - I supose I better get up and get dressed :-)
Love to you xox
Amy

No comments: