11 June 2006

Family Shopping Trip (and CCC Trackies!)

Good Afternoon,
So calling cards eh? like the whole "I'll give you my number?!?" they're very preppy and cool, loving it!
Just got back from a shopping trip with Mum, Dan & Em (fun fun) - got my shoes to go with my dress, a little clip to do my hair up 'cos I've decided I'm going to wear it out, ummmm some ccc trackies (gotta love them) and a apple green/grey stripey top from Glassons - You'd love it.
....AND was trying to buy a football top - a Brazil one - but they're all sold out! :-(
Yeh I'll post a pic on here, probably from the formal photos cos its well too much of a mission (and too cold!) to get all undressed into my dress specially. Okey Doakey?!
I got sent the funniest thing this morning - check out this link its a real crack up - http://gprime.net/video.php/newsreportfromiraq Well worth checking out.
Good to hear you're feeling better, my knees still playing up, have been trying to walk around with the brace off, especially because Mum keeps threatening to take me to the doctor if it's not better extra soon (...and you know how much I LOVE doctors...Ahem. - except male nurses - they're special!).
Oh, I've made like a draft design for the soccer hoodies - what do you reckon?!














And each persons name and number would be on the back.
Was extra good to talk to you last night - even better to hear that you're feeling better! Damn - hating blood test though, passed out last time I had one of those eh lol.
Better go and finish computers assesment - due tomorrow!!!!
Love Lots, Amy xox

No comments: