11 July 2006

Cold day in Queenstown


Hey there,
How are you? Glad to see you are loving the Lilly too!!! It's just such my favourite brand at the minute they are such happy pieces : ). I am actually planning on doing a little shopping today from home Ezibuy has a new catalogue I got last night and some of it was actually really nice..take a look I am sure you will agree some of these are really nice... I am into their new nautical stuff..

I am planning on getting the above striped top and the jeans and cardigan below and all that for under $100 - good huh!

They also do this other cute brand called Emerge and this is their latest looks ( thats I liked )!

Man it was easier and quicker when you just lived down the road! Anyways let me know if you like!? Better go...shopping to do! Glad to hear you sent a letter. I got one from John in the UK yesterday!

Love Rachael

2 comments:

Dinah said...

Love the jeans and the skirt is sooo nice.

Pink Cupcakes said...

Thanks guys!