09 July 2006

Lilly Lovers Part Two

Hey there,
Loved the photos but where were they taken because I didn't recognise the places?! You looked to lovely : ) ! Not so sure about the John Deere Polo! Rather odd but at least its a polo.
The Clutch and Belt were Lilly Pulitzer Summer ( I think ) thought you might like them and here are the other things ( Lilly ) that I liked!
Pink and Green Baby Polo StripeSienna DressRuby Dress ( Definatly my fav.)
Oh yeah and I forgot to tell you I got these a little while back and I am totally loving them they are OPI Little Charmers - so cute! And I am totally loving OPI Malaysian Mist below!
I want to come up to Christchurch but not coming at the moment. Job Search is sadly lacking - no luck so far not many jobs down here at the minute :(

Anyway off I go I'm going to search some more Lilly so I may update with Lilly Lover Part Three later on or tomorrow!

Rachael



No comments: