21 July 2006

Weekly Round-Up

Hey Doodle,

Well this week went quickly! How was it for you? Job Interview went well but don't think I got it - which may be a good thing apparently you have to go on a Orientation Flight up to Milford Sound and Foxes Glacier! HELP! Me in a helicopter 1000m up - I think not. Not with my fear of heights! Anyway I have decided that from now on I will do a Friday Weekly Round-Up! So here goes...

Preppy Item of the Week: Lilly Pulitzer Cashmere Argyle Trish Sweater (Fall Collection)



Non-Preppy Item of the Week: Designer Alex Perry's dresses



Beauty Product of the Week: Bloom Clear Lipgloss ( I used mine religiously this week!)

Purchase of the Week: Vogue August 2006 Australian



Celeb of the Week: Carmen Electra

4 comments:

TessaJ said...

Love the weekly round up, too!

Natalie Portman -- great cover! She is just too pretty for words!

Anonymous said...

Cool round-up I will remember to check in for it! P.S Love the Bloom Gloss - is that the stuff I hear Britney raves about? Sally xx

Monogram Momma said...

Love the weekly roundup and I just had to say that I don't think that Perry dress is necessarilly non-preppy! Ditch the tulle underneath and I think it's very chic and preppy!

Pink Cupcakes said...

Sally - Yeah I think that is the stuff that Briters loves !!!