28 July 2006

Weekly Round-Up - No.2


Hello,
Well this is my second Weekly Round-Up! I won't bother much with news because I thik I covered that all over the week with all the drama so....
Preppy Item of the Week: Grace Hill Spring Skirt
Non-Preppy Item of the Week: Louis Vuitton Monogramed Shoes
Beauty product of the Week: OPI Malaysian Mist Nailpolish
Purchase of the Week: The Debutante Divorcee by Plum Sykes
Celeb of the Week: Nicole Ritchie - not because I really like her but because I found these photos of her and think she looks amazing in that outfit its amazingly great taste I love it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Nicole looks fab in those pictures!

Monogram Momma said...

If only LV would make those monogramed shoes in flip flops for Monogram Momma since I don't actally need a pair of LV high heels to drop off the mini monograms at pre-school.

FashionWhore said...

OK. I'm freaked out. I have that EXACT SAME HAIRBAND in red. Except, mine cost 2.50, and I doubt hers did.

Pink Cupcakes said...

I have seen flat Louis Vuitton shoes and they were damn cute to they were ballet flats I am sure you could drop the minis off in them!

Anonymous said...

where can I find that skirt?

Pink Cupcakes said...

Skirt is available at www.ezibuy.co.nz I am not sure wither or not they ship outside New Zealand/Oz though?!!