09 July 2006

Formal Pics... finally!!!

Heya Rach,
Firstly....thanks for fixing up my last entry lol, missing a heading and all!
I am so loving the belt and clutch - where did you find them - ie. where can i buy them lol. did i tell you about my John Deere (u kno, the tractors?!?) polo lol...just like the one below :-) gotta love it eh?

Oooool when are you coming up to Chch, you have to come and stay AT LEAST one night for sure, its been months since i've seen you?

On the subject of nifty (hehe - i said 'nifty') things, i really like the idea of a guestbook, howd you manage that?

So hows the job search going, still enjoying the whole not working thing? I can't believe its already half way through the holidays, a scary thought!

So now to the formal pics... me and Ash


....Me and Francis


Isn't the bowtie supa cute?! hehe.

Thats about me for now, hope you had a good w/end!

Love lots...Amy xox

No comments: