14 July 2006

News from Queenstown



Hey there,
Hmmm....news I watched Derailed last night ( starring Clive Owen ! ) and to begin with I thought it wasn't going to be very good but well I was surprised it was very clever you have to get it out - I mean that! What else well I have decided I want to be a Kindy Teacher so I am (fingers crossed) enroling! Enrol ment ends in October so I have some time to scope out a suitable Kindy near by to work for part time! I am really exicited I think this could be the ONE for me HAHA! I can't think of a better career for me I mean they pay you to play with kids and make cupcakes and read stories and paint and play with playdoh!
Some new Louis Vuitton things in the Queenstown store take a look these are my favourite two...

Cute huh? Anyway I better fly :) Oh I got your letter yesterday and I will write back today if I remember which shouldnt be hard.

Love Rachael

1 comment:

Monogram Momma said...

Finally! At long last I figure out who my loyal reader from New Zealand is! I love the LV pink wallet. I think I'ts going to be a must have for me! Thanks for adding me to your blog list! I'm reciprocating and will be coming back to visit you as well!
Have a good weekend!-MM