10 July 2006

I'm loving Lilly Too...

Hey Rach,
So after looking at your pics... I just had to check out the website for myself... and this was my fav (just wish I had the occasion to wear it!)



And I've also found this paper which i thought you'd just love...

Cute Eh? The one on the top right reminded me of that paper we made in accounting, do you remember that - right at the start of when argile was cool.

But my latest must have... just haven't worked out yet how i'm quite going to get one, it the primp bunny thermal! :-)


Which would go nicely with the new jeans and shoes i've decided I that I also want ( lol.... so much for tryna save eh, ah wel... you only live once! )


The Nib Lanvin ballet flats...just a little out of my price-range at US$620!

Now for the Jeans....


Tsubi skinnies - no more pies for me!!!

Thats about life for now, sent you a letter this morning on the cupcake paper lol.

Latas Gaters! xoxox

3 comments:

Pink Cupcakes said...

you can get the bunny thermals on trade me just type in the oc!

Dinah said...

I love Lilly so much. I have found some great vintage pieces that are so fun and feminine.

Pink Cupcakes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.