17 July 2006

Nautical Shoes

Hey there,
I love your new shoes especially the navy ones! Love them I saw these ones the other day and I am loving them?Job Interview on Thursday with Heliworks as a Receptionist. I'm watching JFK! Good to speak to you yesterday. Not doing much today. Glad you like the Early Childhood idea I just have to wait for the information and forms and then we will go from there. I got a new top from Jay Jays the other day like these except mine is white.

Anyways better go. Love Rachael

6 comments:

Pink Cupcakes said...

Really I thought the blue ones were way better! Oh well... glad you like them though!

Anonymous said...

Oooh cute shoes

Monogram Momma said...

I love the navy ones even though I don't wear much navy. Go check out these adorable madras ones that are similar by Dr. Scholl's. They've got Monogram Momma's name ALL OVER them!
http://www.shoes.com/stores/drscholls/product.asp?p=5022421%7E&sc=DRSCH%5FHOME&variant_id=EC1002432

Candy Minx said...

Hi, I love the idea of your blog, for friends that live far apart but as a way to stay in touch. cool. I started my blog to load photos for my sister and friends that live in Canada but now I'm just plain addicted to blogging ha ha! Nice to "meet" you. Saw you at Girls Handbook. Love clothes, love your new jersey looks like great fabric!

Cheers,
Candy
http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

Shopaholic D said...

those shoes are super cute!

Dinah said...

I love the shoes! I would want them in red and blue because I cannot decide which one I like more.