20 July 2006

Monogramed YSL

Hey there,
As you know I am a magazine freak I read so many different magazines each month I can't keep track! Well I got the August Vogue (Australian) last night (with Natalie Portman on the cover) and it had this article '50 Ways to Glamorise your Life' now most of these are mega expensive, ie. buy a boat, a Kelly Bag etc. But there was one ' 23. Have an It Bag named after you' - yes I know we are not all Kate Moss and I scoffed as I read this but I read on and this is what it said! 'Order a Yves Saint Laurent Muse bag at Neiman Marcus and have it personalised with two initials!' MONOGRAMED YSL!!!!! I could not believe it! The whole word is turning preppy! Isn't it great! This is the bag (below) and the initials go on either side of the clasp/padlock at the top!
You should get the magazine the article is seriously interesting! It has inspired me to Re-organise my Wardrobe, Go out and buy false eyelashes (perhaps!), Do something about my stationery and organise my photos. So go out and buy Vogue! I mean it its a great read this month!
I also was reading Shopaholics Anon Blog and there was a post on Polkadots which I must say I love anyway but one of the pictures used was one of Carmen Electra who I have decided is by far my favourite Celeb. I think she is so stylish, out there but at the same time elegant in a way!
Anyway better go! Love Rachael

2 comments:

TessaJ said...

I was actually sad to hear about Carmen & Dave's split!

CaliforniaStyle said...

I love the YSL bag but never got it. Are you?